The strategies in this course will transform your business through a comprehensive and systematic approach that will exponentially help you grow your personal brand online and generate more qualified leads, also known as “social selling”.
This 4-week course will provide you with social media marketing best practices including:
- How-to guides and scripts to help you master the art of optimizing your social media channels to become discovered online
- Identify and engage prospective clients
- Build key relationships with referrals sources
- Keep your pipeline full year-round.
Social media is no longer a medium that you can afford to ignore. With the median age of homebuyers being 30 years old, maintaining an active presence online has become a competitive advantage for the industry’s most successful Agents.
If you’ve ever been curious to learn how to master social media to generate leads and/or market your listings, this is the course for you. Learn the guidance of a Corporate Marketing Executive, Award-winning Storyteller, and International Speaker how to build a personal brand that will help you stand out within your industry and in your community, both on and offline.
Once you implement Carlos’ methodology that’s helped 100’s of Agents over the last year, you will become the go-to Agent in your city that others will think about when the phrase “Real Estate” comes to mind.
- Investment: $197
- This program consists of 4 weekly webinars
- Target audience: Buyers and Sellers Agents looking to master advanced social media marketing techniques
- All calls will be recorded for playback
- In addition to a weekly workbook and downloadable guides, you will have direct access to the Coach
- Please be advised there are no holds/refunds/cancellations in Group Coaching
Next course begins:
Monday, Apr 09, 2018 - 11:00 am CST
Carlos Gil is an Entrepreneur, Brand Marketing Executive, Start-up Founder and Public Speaker with 8+ years leading social media marketing and strategy for global brands. Carlos’ work has been featured by, or seen in, CNNMoney, Mashable, Inc. Magazine, Social Media Examiner and is a recurring speaker at industry events such as SXSW and Social Media Marketing World.