Are you running your business or is your business running you? Discover how to best structure, operate and manage the many aspects of your real estate office.
- This program consists of 18 weekly calls, on the first 3 weeks of the month.
- The first call of the month is for the agent and calls 2 & 3 are for the assistant.
- Investment: $199/month USD for 6 months.
- There are no holds/refunds/cancellations in Group Coaching.
- Target Audience: Rainmakers & Agents with administrative staff
- All calls will be recorded for your streaming purposes and you will receive access to these recordings upon signup.
Wouldn’t sharing the experience with an associate make it that much more rewarding? Who do you know that would also enjoy and benefit from this program? Tell them and tell us. 200 participants are required to hold the program. If minimum number is not reached, unfortunately, the program will be rescheduled. Don’t let that happen! Together we create careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living.
What to Expect:
Numerous customer service scripts to ensure repeat customers and referrals
Checklists for 75 critical activities
More than 50 excellent customer service letters
A complete office procedures manual
Detailed job descriptions with proven work schedules
Office manual built over duration of program
This program is for both agents and assistants
Next course begins:
Wednesday, Sep 12, 2018 - 1:00 pm CST
Monica Reynolds has garnered national recognition as a real estate seminar and convention speaker, trainer and author. She is regarded in the industry as the leader of innovative real estate systems and effective team building strategies that sustain successful real estate careers. Monica has dedicated her career to teaching and coaching agents and assistants in the real estate industry. She has coached more real estate professionals than anyone else in the country. She pioneered the hiring of administrative assistants and building professional team structures along with replicable and scalable systems.