STOP trying to sell more homes and start making more money per deal. Come learn the tactics that will help you make 25-50% more commission per deal.
- Do you ever wonder how some agents get more commission per deal than other agents in their local area?
- Are commissions in your area on a downward slide?
- Would you like to stop your commissions from sliding downwards or even charge more?
- Is anyone discussing commissions or is everyone just putting their head in the sand hoping that it will get better?
- Have you ever thought about your commission, really thought about it?
Learn how to stop making a lower commission with your value proposition and start to earn what you’re worth. Or you can continue to follow the crowd in competing for the lowest fees. This group coaching program will be your place to get your head out of the sand and start discussing commissions. You will learn the mindset, value proposition and exact words needed to set YOUR commission.
- Investment: $199
- This program consists of 4 weekly calls.
- There are no holds/refunds/cancellations in Group Coaching.
- All calls will be recorded for your streaming purposes and you will receive access to these recordings upon signup.
Next course begins:
Wednesday, Jan 17, 2018 - 2:00 pm CST
Jim Reitzel is known as the “Nice Guy” and for good reason. Jim’s sole PASSION is to have a positive influence on REALTORS’ lives. As the Operating Partner of Keller Williams Golden Triangle Realty in Kitchener/Waterloo. KWGTR is the # 2 brokerage in the area capturing incredible market share. Jim is a Mega Agent, a CRS, ABR and has a B.A., B. Ed & M. Ed. Teaching & mentoring is his forte. He is a MAPS coach & a MAPS group coach. Jim has presented several times at Family Reunion, been on stage with Gary Keller twice at Mega Camp and is a member of Gary’s top agent group.
Kevin Reitzel has been a MegaAgent since 2002. He is an ABR, CRS, Mortgage Consultant, computer systems manager and has been the main speaker of the monthly Millionaire Real Estate Investor Workshop since 2003. Kevin has presented multiple times at Family Reunion and has sat on the Keller Williams Advisory Board for investors. Kevin is a sought after MAPS Group Coach and has taught 3M3 for 7 years. Kevin has a passion for helping buyers, sellers and investors achieve their dreams. He believes that education and training is the foundation of a great agent. He shares his father’s, Jim Reitzel, mission of improving the lives of agents.