20 Point Buyer Presentation
The 20 Point Buyer Presentation includes:
- Power Point Presentation for the Agent to review with their clients.
- This can be done on a laptop / desktop / ipad / tablet or in hard copy format away from a computer.
- New Buyer Sign in survey.
- This form is designed to ask all of the qualifying questions that need to be asked. The Agent simply gives it to the front desk staff and upon their clients arrival they give it to them on a clip board (like at the doctor’s office). So before they even meet them they know everything they need to know about their motivation.
- Are you A, B or C – This is a form that gives the definition of an A Buyer, B Buyer and C Buyer and at the bottom asks the prospect to rate themselves according to the definition.
- Soft sell buyer agency – This form tells them everything that is great about Buyer Agency.
- 24 Script Cards
- These are best buyer scripts available today. They are intended to sell the services of the Agent with benefits to the consumer. By using these scripts, the agent will be able to get the Buyer Agency Agreement signed because the client understands the benefits associated with representation.
- An audio CD of me doing the presentation.
- This is designed to assist the Agent with their presentation and to make sure that their voice inflections are correct.
- Presentation manual for the prospect
- As the Agent goes through the Power Point Presentation with their prospect this booklet is a “fill in the blank” format. So as the words fly into the blanks on their presentation their client fills in the blanks in their booklet.
- It also has a section on taking notes on the homes that they’ll see together. By using this, the Agent will be able to get direct immediate feedback from the prospect by helping them complete the form after each showing.
- There is a mortgage table and a list of everything they need to provide to the lender in order to become pre-approved.
- It also has a page where they can fill in the dates of the contract that the Agent writes for them for easy tracking. This eliminates a lot of unnecessary phone calls to the office.
- It is fully customizable for any market.